QNADA is a member of the AOD Peaks Network. This network comprises the AOD peak bodies from all states and territories in Australia.
Alcohol and Other Drugs Peaks Network
The AOD Peaks Network advances and supports alcohol and other drug services in all Australian jurisdictions to prevent, treat and reduce alcohol, tobacco and other drug related harms to individuals, families and communities. To enable this we provide expert services in:
- Capacity building
- Sector and workforce development
- Quality improvement
- Education and research
- Information and communication
- Coordination and partnerships
- Information management and data collection
- Representation and consultation
- Program development for State, Territory and Commonwealth governments, including policy advice.
For more information and to view some of our work click on the documents below:
Evaluation of the alcohol and other drugs peak bodies' roles in building capacity