CADDS is QNADA'S client management system that can be utilised in the following ways:
- Client Management database for AOD clients
- Document Management for internal and client records
- One click reporting to government, Boards and Management
- Reporting for the AODTS National Minimum Data Set
- Contributing to quantitative justification for improved funding for the NGO AOD sector
Member services are able to access CADDS free of charge, with training, IT and data collection support free of charge. If you are interested in viewing CADDS and discussing its potential implementation in your service please contact us.
CADDs is a handy mechanism for reporting data for contributing to the Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment Services National Minimum Data Set (NMDS) and reporting Statistical Summary Reports to the Department of Health (QLD).